On this page you can find all the measures currently in place to limit the risk of COVID-19 within G.S.W.V. SurfAce as much as possible. These measures are active per the 19th of January 2021.
New Measures starting January 19th
To keep Surface safe, we have made some measures. Besides our own rules we would urge you to
follow RIVM's rules and follow your own common sense. An exeption is for those people who live in the same house (those count as one person).
See here the protocol regarding the use of an extra car for surfing: CORONA PROTOCOL_ SURFEN MET EXTRA AUTO’S
Rules within Surface.
- Invite a maximum of one person at your house if you meet because of a SurfAce activity.
- When you are on the Stalling terrain, inside and outside, you are required to wear a facemask. The
same goes for the vans. Taking a face-mask is your own responsibility and without one you
are not allowed on the van. There can only be 2 people at the stalling.
There are a maximum of 2 people allowed in the van. The van will also only contain the gear of
these people, unless the protocol for surfing with an extra car is being used.
- Always keep a boom distance (mine is 1,5 m). So at the stalling and in the vans.
- The departure date of the vans must be 30 minutes apart, this is to ensure that these groups
don't come into contact.
- When loading up the vans, only take the gear (fins, baseplate and screwdriver) that you need.
Don't take the whole Begincie crate.
- On the surfspot the vans must be separate so there are two groups of 2. This is according to the
current RIVM rules. So breaks, after-surf chillingz are at your own van.
Sadly, if in practice this distance does not work, the vans won't be allowed at the same spot.
- After use the vans must be cleaned, the whole group that went surfing is responsible for this.
The list of items that need to be cleaned:
- Doorhandles inside and outside
- Gear stick
- Steering wheel
Lucky enough we can still surf if we follow the rules.
So see yah later alligator!
Furthermore always follow the rules of the RIVM. If everyone adheres to these rules, we can all keep continuing surfing together!