On this page you can find all the measures currently in place to limit the risk of COVID-19 within G.S.W.V. SurfAce as much as possible. These measures are active per the 26th of June 2021.
New Measures starting June 26th
To keep Surface safe, we have made some measures. Besides our own rules we would urge you to
follow RIVM's rules and follow your own common sense. An exeption is for those people who live in the same house (those count as one person).
Rules within Surface:
- When you are on the Stalling terrain, inside and outside, you are required to keep 1.5m distance from others.
- You need to wear a facemask in the vans.
- At events we keep 1.5m distance, unless we use a corona (test) passport.
- When loading up the vans, only take the gear (fins, baseplate and screwdriver) that you need.
Don't take the whole Begincie crate.
Sadly, if in practice this distance does not work, the vans won't be allowed at the same spot.
- After usage, the vans must be cleaned: the whole group that went surfing is responsible for this.
The list of items that need to be cleaned:
- Doorhandles inside and outside
- Gear stick
- Steering wheel
Lucky enough we can now surf with the maximum capacity in the vans,
So see yah later alligator!
Furthermore always follow the rules of the RIVM. If everyone adheres to these rules, we can all keep continuing surfing together!